- Job Opportunities
Financing and leasing sales professionals and managers
Alliance Funding Group is expanding their vendor and manufacturer programs throughout the West Coast and is recruiting financing and leasing sales professionals and managers for specialized programs including IT, Telecommunication, Software, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Construction, and more. Enjoy the opportunities and benefits that come from joining a leader in the equipment finance industry .This role includes the following responsibilities:
- Position Alliance Funding’s financing solution as a strategic advantage to customers
- Develop new business with an emphasis on Vendors, Distributors, Manufacturers and VARS to meet sales goals
- Prepare and present sales proposals to potential customers
- Attend key trade shows and industry events
- Available on a full-time basis, Monday through Friday
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Background in sales and/or networking
- Leasing Experience preferred
- Banking/finance experience is mandatory
- Relationships, and existing business to bring, all industries available
Alliance Funding Group
Alliance Funding Group was founded in 1998; since inception, we have funded over half of a billion dollars in equipment leases and unsecured business loans and possess the financial resources, industry expertise and product knowledge to serve the needs of customers nationwide. Our customers range from small businesses to many of the worlds’ largest and most respected Fortune 1000 companies. Our internal capital resources give us the flexibility in credit underwriting and our external bank partners give us the depth in funding requirements.
We take pride in making service our first priority and we underwrite, fund and manage our own portfolio of leases. We provide working capital nationwide, specializing in business transactions from $5,000 to $10,000,000. We provide equipment leasing and equipment financing to a wide variety of businesses & government agencies, while targeting a wide spectrum of credits in hopes of becoming a one-stop shop for all customer funding needs.
Entry Level Account Manager
Looking for Commercial Financing Jr. Account Executives / INSIDE SALES – Entry Level
(if you have merchant cash, business loan, equipment leasing or related finance experience, email your resume)
- Orange County, Orange
This is an exciting opportunity for an ENTRY LEVEL associate to join a fast paced, thriving firm. Our business is growing despite the current economic climate and here is your chance to be part of our growth.
Our Account Executives are business advocates. They are trained to be the best at identifying and delivering needed financial solutions for small and medium businesses, then we set them up for success by delivering each one with the best leads in the industry, so that they can focus their time on building relationships with business owners throughout the United States and help those business owners gain access to capital. Not only do we help small business owners expand their businesses, we are contributing to economy by helping small business create jobs and get cash flowing throughout their local economies.
This is a base salary + commission position for candidates that are serious about earning a 6-figure income and long term growth.
This is a career opportunity, not just a job. Serious candidates only.
- Learn our business and provide continued first class service to our customers
- Deliver equipment leasing and financing services to businesses with a professional and energetic demeanor
- Be successful, driven, and get excited about.
- Take hold of your opportunity for rapid advancement.
- Organize and prioritize daily your activity
- Exceed sales goals
- Make daily outbound calls to prospects and existing customers
- Previous inside sales and/or leasing experience is a plus
- Business or Finance educational background or comparable experience is a plus
- Consultative sales approach
- Proficient computer skills- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- Team player with a desire to be the best
- Strong written/verbal communications skills
- Must be available full-time Monday through Friday
- Base salary $2,500 per month + commissions (this is NOT a 1099 or full commission job)
- Excellent working environment and management team
- Initial and ongoing training
- Health benefits
About the Company
Alliance Funding Group (AFG), a leading commercial lending institution specializing in equipment financing, is looking for aggressive and motivated sales professionals. These individuals should enjoy a high-energy professional sales environment and be dedicated to long-term career growth. ask abby แผนที่ดาวเทียม We offer a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. This inside sales position offers a base salary and features company-provided leads, professional training and uncapped earnings potential.
Please respond to this posting with your resume.
Please follow this link to apply for this job:
For businesses with a consistent revenue stream, we offer quick-access Working Capital Loans and cash advances. When you’re approved in our program, you’ll receive a lump sum of funds that are automatically deposited into your bank account.
Signup for our Newsletter
For important budgeting, tax and cash management tips, seasonal special offers, and promotions.