- Industries Served
Healthcare Leasing | Healthcare Financing
Alliance Funding Group is proud to offer a special program to Medical Practitioners. Under this program, you may qualify for up to $200,000 of medical equipment lease financing on an application-only basis. Actual amounts are based on verified years in business, practice type, and credit rating. Even if you are newly licensed, we may be able to offer financing of up to $75,000 of application-only healthcare financing, depending on your specialty. Please contact us for additional information about our Medical Equipment Financing Program.
- Application-Only limits: Up to $200,000 based on specialty and number of years licensed
- Full Financial limits: Above $200,000
- Terms: 24-72 Months
*All terms are subject to final credit approval
Working Capital – Alliance Funding Group can provide up to $150,000 to qualified physicians to use for almost any practice related expense. Need to pay down debt, fix the plumbing or start a marketing campaign? We provide cash for doctors.
Practice Acquisitions – Our expertise in healthcare financing enables us to ask the right questions. We can finance your new practice or help you acquire multiple locations easily and efficiently.
Debt Consolidation – We work with all credit types, and have established financing programs to support them. In addition to the highest approval rate, we do not charge providers any fees or reduced payouts for our service.
Healthcare Equipment Financing
- Start-Ups – New business? No problem! We can design a financing program that gives you the tools you need to succeed.
- Deferred Payment – Our flexible financing solutions and amazing customer service allow us to find out what your needs are and meet them.
- Sale Leasebacks – Recently purchased the equipment but need the cash flow? We can help!
- Step Up/Down Payments – Expecting to see increased revenue over time? Start with low payments and increase them as your business prospers.
- Software Only – Healthcare providers need specialized software for practice management and diagnostic equipment. You can finance these important tools and take advantage of financing benefits even though software isn’t traditional “equipment”.
- Soft Costs – Medical equipment sometimes requires special shipping and installation, which adds to the cost. These costs can be included in your financing. Often with a bank loan, these costs come out of pocket and squeeze your cash flow.
Up to 50% Leasehold Improvements – Allows flexibility to improve business and add new equipment with one monthly payment.
Types of Medical Equipment:
- Dental Equipment
- Hospital Beds, Room Furniture
- Medical Equipment
- Physical Therapy Equipment
- Resuscitation Equipment
- X-Ray Equipment
- Laundry Equipment
- Dry Cleaning Equipment
For businesses with a consistent revenue stream, we offer quick-access Working Capital Loans and cash advances. When you’re approved in our program, you’ll receive a lump sum of funds that are automatically deposited into your bank account.
Signup for our Newsletter
For important budgeting, tax and cash management tips, seasonal special offers, and promotions.